Sunday, March 29, 2009

Shoot 'em up!












Scanning the headlines on Sunday, I saw the following: "Accidental shooting sends man to hospital"; "Salt Lake City police investigate drive-by shooting"; "7 residents, 1 nurse die in nursing home shooting."

Interesting - there wasn't a single one that read, "Man saves the day by using gun for self-defense." In fact, I can't remember the last time I saw a story even remotely close to that (outside of cops doing so).

And I was naive enough to believe that the Utah state legislature actually passed a bill to legalize loaded guns in cars. There's no way they'd be that stupid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUH! Jake, no one saves anyone with their nra card and gun because BARACK OBAMA is trying to ruin the nation! Did you hear that FDR caused the depression! Yeah, I know! So did Barack Obama! duh!